Father’s Day Contest
Perhaps the most powerful influence in the world is that of a dad on his child. Not only did I have a father who modeled in word and deed what it meant to be a good dad, but I have the awesome privilege of being a dad of six children along with my wife, Dena. Next week, Sunday, June 19th, is Father’s Day.
And so, to celebrate, I have teamed up with my publisher, Moody Publishers, to give away some great prizes over the week leading up to Father’s Day!
Daily winners will receive:
An autographed copy of First Time Dad
One grand prize winner will receive this prize package:
- A daddy tool kit
Product description: “This is the daddy of all diaper tool belts. Where else would you find a hard hat, duct tape, and a hilarious step-by-step guide to surviving a diaper change? From hard hat to foot protection, this tool belt has dad covered from head to toe.”
- A Ryrie ESV Study Bible
- The Five Love Languages of Children book
- An autographed copy of First Time Dad
- A Starbucks gift card (for a date night with your spouse)
Enter to Win:
Enter to win by leaving the answer to the ONE of the following questions in the comment section of this blog post:
1) What is one of your favorite first time dad stories?
2) What is some of the best first time dad advice you’ve received?
3) What is one question all first time dads ask?
Get Extra Entries by:
1. Tweeting the following about this contest (must include the website link):
Enter to win a First Time Dad prize package! http://www.johnfullerblog.com
2. Join John Fuller on his Facebook fan page
Become a fan by clicking on the “Like” button. If you are already a fan, use the “Share” link on John’s page to post it to your wall.
You must leave an additional comment on this blog post letting me know you did any of the above to receive the extra entries.
Deadlines & Winners
- Contest ends Friday, June 17th at midnight, MST.
- One winner will be chosen daily (starting Friday, June 10th) to win an autographed book.
- The grand prize winner will be chosen out of everyone who submits an entry.
- Winners will be emailed the following day and a list of all the winners will be posted on this blog at the end of the contest.
- Winners will be chosen through a random number generator at random.org.
Can I enter if I am not a first-time dad?
Yes, anyone can enter. Perhaps you want to win the contest to give the information to your husband or to friends who are expectant parents.
Why isn’t my comment on the blog showing up?
Please note that all comments must be approved by the moderator before they appear on the blog. It may take a few hours for your comment to appear, but all contest entry comments will be counted.
*This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with daddytoolbelts.com, Starbucks, or Facebook. The tool belt and gift card were purchased by Moody Publishers for this contest.
Prizes unclaimed after 10 business days subject to forfeiture.